Ridgeline Recoil Jacket Camo
Top of the range jacket from Ridgeline. Designed for the rugged New Zealand conditions. Whether you’re stalking prey in the bush or mountains; or you’re facing snow, cold winds or heavy rain, look no further than the Recoil. Packed with features, the Recoil’s just the ticket to keep you warm, dry and quiet.
Both the Recoil jacket and Recoil pants have the ultimate in Wet Weather technology. Ridgeline's top of the line RL-Tex PRO TM three layer has a 10K mm H20 rating and a 5K g/m2 breathability rating so along with new technologically advanced lightweight durable fabric this garment offers protection and warmth in the harshest of conditions.
- Two waterproofed zip chest pockets
- One zipped chest pocket with storm cover
- Two large front pockets with storm cover and drainage holes
- Two hand warmer pockets
- Full length, easy glide, double zip with waterproof backing to prevent leakage
- Storm cover over front zip to lock out weather
- Fully removable hood with waterproof zip and two adjustment cords to shape the head perfectly
- Waterproof rating: 10,000mm H20
- Breathability rating: 5,000g/m2/24hrs
- Double cuff system with fabric outer cuffs and internal neoprene cuffs designed to be warm and waterproof
- Velcro wrist adjustment
Made with Ridgeline RL-Tex PROTM:
Ridgeline's top of the line RL-Tex PROTM three layer has 5,000g/m2/24hrs breathability and 10,000mm H20 waterproof rating; so along with new technologically advanced lightweight durable fabric this garment offers protection and warmth in the harshest of conditions.