With their ergonomically shaped, flexible Vari Flex hip belts there is also an added freedom of movement.
Our mountaineering expert is now even more experienced, slim and lightweight.
The well-designed alpine backpack guarantees absolute robustness, a snug fit and maximum control on demanding tours.
Optimally suitable for: Ski Touring, Climbing, Mountain Climbing
- Removable VariFlex hip fins guarantee freedom of movement - the backpack can be worn with only a waist strap (also removable)
- Perfect load transfer via the X-Frame of Alpine Back System
- Compact fit through centrally positioned hip fins
- Funnel shape for easy packing
- Insensitive to contact with rock and ice thanks to extremely hard-wearing material
- Quick access to content near the bottom through an auto-lock zip on the side
- Reinforced ski holder on the side
- Compression straps can be closed around the front of the backpack for maximum compression or attaching additional material
- Removable rope fixing strap
- Height adjustable lid with material loops and a central, water-repelling zip
- Snow guard is easy to use with fixed cord stop and grip loops
- Reinforced handle for hanging up with heavy loads
- Loops for helmet holders (accessory)
- SOS label
- Removable seat pad
Weight: 1500 g
Volume: 35 + 8 litre
Size: 72 / 26 / 19 (H x W x D) cm
Material: 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6 / Super-Polytex